Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Funny Pictures and Ramblings

Pictures first:

Macie's first love letter. This is a picture of lips that she colored pink, cut out and taped to a pink paper. Then she wrote "I Love Cort... Macie" (it's kinda backwards, it evolved as she went). She loves her some Cort! He is a little boy she knows from church, sees him at preschool and playgroup. The picture was totally her idea. I had no input, by the way.







Macie was serving food out this window to Maris and Llano got involved.











This is what Maris does when she is excited to see you. I love it. Its kinda like how she says Hi!










This isn't funny, just posting about it cuz I haven't. Macie is cheering for Upward Basketball. It's going OK. I am the assistant coach. There are 8 4-year olds. That gives you an idea. Ha!















This is an expression we see from Maris quite often, especially when Macie is around.


Now some ramblings (inspired by Sara):
First topic is snacks: If you haven't tried the Pepperidge Farm Pretzels Thins, you must go get a box right now. They are SO yummy! And, great for dips. I love dips. I esp like them with spinach dip. I have been eating tons of Cheerios lately. I forgot (since Macie was a baby) how yummy they are for a snack. Not with milk, just eatin them right out of Maris's bowl. Not too sweet or salty, kinda melt in your mouth. Yum! And, lastly YAY! for Girl Scout cookies. Of course I always get the Samoas (Carmel Delites) and Thin Mints. But we are also on our 2nd box of Peanut Butter and Lemonades. Both excellent!
I never posted my New Years resolutions. Some aren't so much resolutions as they are goals or tasks to be completed. Sara, keep me on my toes!
1. Get organized.
2. Exercise, I would say "more" but I do nothing now so...
3. Sew more, learn more about it, get better at it
4. Paint growth tree on wall for girls
5. Get all 2008 photos into Blurb book
6. Improve my marriage
7. Enjoy the moment more
Thats all I can really think of now. Doing OK on some stuff. This was a lot of stuff. Bye for now!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Roonie, your girls are adorable. That love note really made me smile. And I didn't know that you were coaching. I can't wait to hear about it. Maybe there's time for a phone call soon??

Sara Moon said...

Oh, sniff, I LOVE this post. So glad to see you taking so many pics of normal old daily life. We get to peek into your home - and may I say how much I LOVE LLANO. So good to see her. You need to have and "Ode to Llano" post.

Maris is so cute and she looks so much like John! My Natalie looks like Mike, too. Weird.

Macie is creative and cute and sweet! Look at her writing like a big girl! Oh my!

Anyhoo, I love to see pics like this. Keep your camera nearby at all times and do this more often. It makes you slow down and take notice of the silly things you'll forget one day.

xoxoxoxoxo

Clarissa said...

OMG! LOOOOOVE those pictures!! your girls look so dang happy (including llano!)! i tell ya, that macie is hilarious! i love that her writing is so dang good! such a smarty-pants!
maris is a doll! she's so cute when she's doing her "pouty" look. adorable! give them sloppy kisses for me!