Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Skirt




I finally made Macie a skirt. It wasn't the one I was planning on making because I decided to start wiht this easier one. I am planning on getting some more fabric and trying the other one in a week or so. It took me all day Saturday and Janet had to come over and help me thread the surger. But, its done and it fits and Macie likes it. Yay! She loves full skirts and dresses. Thank goodness this winter she will wear leggings. I have two more dresses planned too. We will see. I love the site jcaroline creative. They have some of the prettiest fabric, but its pricey. And, since there is a good chance I will mess it up, I just don't know.

2 comments:

Sara Moon said...

OMG. LOVE IT.
Make us one!!! Girl, you are a great seamstress! I am so sloppy, I could never do this - but I'm gonna try.
So impressed. Keep it goin'. Also, so proud of you for finding time for yourself and your own projects. I bet, in a way, this was very relaxing and invigorating for you!

Clarissa said...

beautiful! make me one! ;) where do you find easy patterns?!?! i want to try little easy things so i don't feel too sucky. idears?