Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Maris's First Day of School




Today was Maris's first day of school. How cute is she???!!! She cried when I dropped her off and was crying when I picked her up. But, her teacher said she was fine in between. Her teachers are SO nice and sweet. I am so happy about that! Ok, back to Maris. Granny made her this sweet little dress. Macie and Sally (Macie's doll) have matching ones. I need a picture of all three. Thanks Granny! And, check out her backpack. I got it from Etsy and she LOVES it! She can even say "backpack". It is just too cute! Oh, and if you can see it, check out the name tag on the backpack, also from here (Etsy) and adorable. I ordered some for all Macie's friends for Bday gifts. And, did I mention cheap?

2 comments:

Sara Moon said...

omg, i could die from the cuteness. all of it!

Clarissa said...

TOTALLY!!!!
ADORABLE!!!!!

love everything!! she's so BIG! she's just walking around like it's nuthin. MAN!! :)) Can't wait to see her in a few days!! :)