Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Finally!




Here is a project that I had been wanting to do forever. And, it took me forever. I just worked on it here and there and finally finished it. I think it turned out cute. Of course, Macie will never wear it. I asked if she wanted to wear it to school tomorrow and she said: "Maybe the next day". That translates into: "I am never putting it on again". I guess there is hope that someday Maris might wear it. I guess I should be happy that she agreed to wear the spiral skirt I made her today. Oh well, I enjoy making the stuff. I took one of John's shirts that had a rip in the sleeve and the fabric band is some fabric I had used for my kitchen curtains. The hardest part was making the pattern. John helped me do that.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Wow! That is adorable and so creative. I am very very impressed. I would wear it! ha!

Clarissa said...

i agree with tina!
if macie doesn't want it, I'll take it!! :)) ha!!

adorable!!!

what's this about a spiral skirt??? i want one! :)