Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving



We had a great Thanksgiving. It was the first Thanksgiving at my parents' new house. It was so nice. This is the view of the house from the pond. My mom got the girls our own robes to keep there when we visit. The beds were comfy, the food was yummy. We fed Jasmine the donkey. (macie is wearing her robe) She was so funny, bugging us for corn and cubes my Dad had bought her.



We went fishing. I think Macie was a little bored. Priscilla caught a pretty big fish! The beavers are eating this tree by the pond. And, they have a dam in the creek behind the pond. My parents have also seen coyotes and deer there.

Macie shared a rootbeer float with her Grandpa.

Macie adores Erin and was attached to her the ENTIRE time. Thankfully, Erin was so sweet and played with her the whole time. We helped my mom decorate her Christmas tree too. It was a nice trip.

No comments: