Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HAIR CUT!!!




Talk about changes..... Wow! Macie had been telling me she wanted to get her hair cut. I was stalling because I thought it was so pretty. But, she hated having it brushed, so I finally gave in. Clarissa was in town and she went with us to this obnoxiously cute place called Sweet and Sassy. It was fun. She got glitter stars on her face and walked down a runway. I thought it was totally worth a few extra dollars. Its only been one day, but I still can't get over how different she looks. We haven't washed it yet, so it still has the 'style' the stylist put in it. She used a round brush and blowdryer. I don't see us doing that everyday, so I hope it still looks cute tomorrow. Couldn't figure out how to change the order of these pictures, so the after is first. Oh well.... you get the idea. Gotta go get her from school....

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute stuff! We got the blog address from Patti...I'm glad you started one so we can keep updated on the girls. I can't believe how big Maris is!

Tina said...

Wow! What a change. I love the short cut on her. Reminds me of...YOU!

Clarissa said...

she's a doll, i tell ya! :)))

Sara Moon said...

Oh my stinkin' gosh - HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!! I would love to get Lily's hair in a little bob. I love short do's!!