Saturday, November 22, 2008

Outfits & Random Updates







I was going through some pictures, trying to clear out my camera and found these cute ones of Macie. The red outfit was her cousin Erin's. My mom made it. It was from a pattern that she used when I was a little girl. I LOVED these pant suits! She made matching ones for me and my friend Kim Ard. The other picture is how Macie decided to come outside and look for leaves the other day. She's a hoot.






Last weekend, John's work had employee appreciation day at 6 Flags. They closed the park to employees and friends. We had so much fun! Macie is so tall, she can ride any ride there, and pretty much did. She rode the SHOCK WAVE!! It's the roller coaster by the highway that loops 2 times upside down. Wow. I used to love roller coasters, but I just can't handle them any more. Right when the ride started, I thought: "What the heck am I doing? I am going to die and my 4 yr old daughter is right beside me!!" Oh well, getting old I guess. It was good practice for Disneyland.... 10 more days!!






1 comment:

Clarissa said...

what a cutie!! love those outfits! don't worry, i'll watch maris while y'all ride those 'scary' rides like space mountain. give me the baby rides like dumbo and it's a small world anytime!! :)