Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trunk or Treat











I know I am partial, but this is the cutest dang pig I have ever seen!!! AND, she sat, with her little pig hat on her head, for almost 2 hours on the back of our truck. SO CUTE! Our church has Trunk or Treat every year in the parking lot. People decorate their cars and the kids trick or treat to each one. This year we were supposed to decortate like a movie and since Maris was a pig, we did Charlotte's Web. Turned out pretty cute. Her baby friend Madeline was a lamb and fit in perfect! Macie was a beautiful Tinkerbell. I love this picture of her stuffing popcorn in her mouth with one hand and a fistful of candy in the other hand. HA! John was Mr. Zuckerman. Hee hee.

3 comments:

Sara Moon said...

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT COSTUME????????????

Clarissa said...

OMG! The freakin cutest piggy and most lovely Tinkerbell I've ever seen!!!! That Mr. Zuckerman...hubba hubba! :))

ADORABLE! So glad my friends have beautiful children!!!!

Tina said...

OMG! You better keep the costume for when I have a little girl, b/c I am going to borrow it! It's pink and fuzzy and perfection.