Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday




The weather has been so nice! Today, I told Macie to go get dressed and she came down in her new favorite outfit, the purple tutu I bought last week at a garage sale for $1. The best $1 I ever spent. She was playing outside, so I grabbed the camera. Next thing you know, we all ended up in our hammock that is about 4 feet off the ground. Ha! Anyway, it was so relaxing. We saw a HUGE hawk fly over while we were hanging out in there. Then, some workers were installing a new fiber optic line behind our house and Macie climbed up on her tree house and said "Do you need some help from a purple ballerina?" It was cute and FUNNY! That's what I want Saturdays to be like.

4 comments:

Shara said...

Adorable butterfly; adorable sisters! Aunt SharaDe

Clarissa said...

what little dolls!!! thanks for getting going with a blog! i can't believe how big maris is!! i can't wait to finally meet her!

keep posting little lady!

Sara Moon said...

what an adorable story!!!!!!!!!!

Tina said...

Clearly an excellent purchase. I would also like a purple tutu. Mine probably needs to be a little bigger though? Can you hook me up?