Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First Post

Well, everyone else has a blog, so I decided I needed one too! This may be the only post I ever make, because I don't know how I will find time to do it and really don't know what I am doing. Also, not sure why I need one other than, like I said, everyone else has one. Hee hee. My real motivation is to share what's goin on with us with those I don't get to see much (or ever!). I guess I figure if you don't care about what's goin on, then don't look at my blog. Ha! I am still figuring all this out, so hopefully it will improve with time. I am amazed by moms who have time to do all these cool things and I feel like I barely scratch by with the bare necessities. See the links to some blogs of mom's I'm talking about over there. You are my heroes ladies! Maris is eating a tube of Desitin, so will go for now.

2 comments:

Shara said...

Well, I don't know about blogs either, but this one looks great and all of us on your list will surely look forward to updates. Thanks for sharing! Aunt SharaDe

Unknown said...

yeah dude. nice attempt. it's not bad for a newbee. personally, i subscribe to places with all the tools made easy like facebook. it allows be to upload all kinds of things and update often - and once i link my friends on to it, it updates them automatically in a number of ways. you can find me there.

in the mean time, nice try. happy to see pics and updates on the girls. they're so cute (no thanks to you johnnie).

jaime.