Sunday, August 30, 2009

Maris make me laugh




So the last entry was all about Macie, now for Maris. I have been getting to enjoy Maris much more now that Macie is gone all day at school. She has been cracking me up! She grabs my hand and pulls me where she wants me to go. One day, we spent like 15 minutes racing from the backdoor rug to the kitchen sink (3 feet). She would say "Go!" and then run and giggle and giggle. It was hilarious. One day she brought me Macie's gloves and wanted them on her feet. She wore them around like this for about an hour. TOO FUNNY!!! She is also very into her babies right now. She loves to feed them, put them to bed, read to them. So sweet!

2 comments:

Sara Moon said...

Aren't they silly? I love the pic of Maris with the gloves on her feet! I honestly think Natalie is going to be class clown with how silly she is, too. She wants to copy everything Lily does - good and bad.
I love Maris's little dress! Did you make it?
xoxoxo

Clarissa said...

adorable adorable adorable adorable adorable!! so funny!! what a funny! i love that she's playing with maps even at an early age. you're teaching her well, little geography lady! ;)
i'm glad y'all get this time together...awwww.