Monday, June 15, 2009

Our Trip to OK











Here are some pictures just randomly thrown in cuz I don't know how else to do it. (Sara, you are going to help with that next week, right?) There were surprises all around. The first surprise, which I knew before we got there, is that my Dad has moved back from Korea. Yeah! The other surprise was 2 dirt bikes and a 4-wheel truck thing that we are calling a Kubota, even though it isn't. Anyway.... They were fun. I even tried the dirt bike. I used to ride them when I was little. No fear back then I guess. And, there was a new baby calf, born just 2 days before we got there. They call the mom "Dolly". See why? Poor Mama!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Dolly is definitely an apt name!

Clarissa said...

Omg! Looks like y'all had an awesome time! What a great experience for your girls--country livin with animals and vehicles geandparents (and great GPs) and cousins...perfection!