Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter & a Macie conversation.









I know, Easter was a million years ago. But, here are some pictures of our little family. I tried all day to get a sweet picture of the girls in the dresses their Granny made them. They were both being stinkers. Notice Maris's muddy toe in the family picture. Ha!
And, here is a funny little Macie story:
Macie: I don't like my name.

Me: Why?

Macie: It's too different. I want a more prettier name like Sheeba or Rudolph.

Okkkaaaayy....... This is an example of a conversation based soley on the fact that she wants to be talking... about ANYTHING.... Just talking. Ha! Which reminds me... She was describing a girl in her class today and she told me "She's not much of a talker ya know". Hee hee.








3 comments:

Tina said...

I laughed so hard when I read that convo. Sheeba is such a normal name, I can see how Macie would be jealous!

Your family pic is adorable, even if there is a muddy toe. In fact, in the future, that is exactly what makes it an even better pciture!

Sara Moon said...

hilarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrious!!! go to my blog to see a lily conversation...another girly who WON'T STOP TALKING - EVER.

That first pic of Maris is freakin' adorable. And ohmygod she is baby john. but cuter ;-)

Clarissa said...

HA!!! RUDOLPH Morrison! why didn't y'all think of THAT?!?! She's hilarious!

your pictures are beautiful--such a gorgeous family! maris pointing is so dang cute!! love the muddy toe!