Thursday, April 2, 2009

simple things




The past few weeks have been crazy and busy for me. I won't go into details, cuz its whiny and I just don't feel like it. Consequently, my patience has been short and my girls have been driving me crazy. Then, on Tues, the girls and I were in the front yard and the ice cream truck came speeding down the street. Macie got a huge watermelon flavored popsicle with candy seeds in it. I just remember how much fun that was when I was a kid. Then, we met some friends down at the park where Macie picked these wildflowers for me. She ripped most of them up by the root. It was hilarious. Sometimes I forget that she is just 4, still such a little girl.

I have not been updating my blog like I want to because I have been busy with other stuff. But, I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Maris is getting tubes in her ears on Fri am. I am so ready. She has had 5 ear infections! And, she has not been sleeping well AT ALL, which of course contributes to my crankiness. So, I will start making her sleep better after that. I am selling a ton of stuff in the JBF consignment sale this weekend, clearing out a bunch of junk. Hopefully this weekend I can do a little shopping and can start re-decorating my newly painted kitchen. Of course I am going to wait until the termite people come and drill holes in the newly painted wall on Friday. Oops I said I wasn't going to whine. Ok, that's it for now!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

love those pictures!!! i hope maris is all better!
thank goodness you're able to stop and appreciate how wonderful your girls are during all this craziness!
they'll be off to college (UT!!) before you know it! :((