Thursday, March 5, 2009

What a Week!

Ugh. My life went totally crazy starting last Sat. I think I will copy Sara and post this in list form. This week:

1. My mom came to visit... Yay!
2. Maris's Bday... Yay, so cute and sweet.
3. Repainted my kitchen table and chairs.... not as easy as it sounds
4. Scraped the popcorn texture from my kitchen ceiling, consequently have been eating off the card table in the living room and living with a thin layer of white dust all over the house
5. Attended 4 nights of a marriage conference
6. Maris decided she didn't want to sleep day or night
7. Attended soccer practice and Upward cheerleading Awards night in the same evening... Macie won a gift card and Mavs Man was there!

And, it's only Thursday! Tomorrow night we are going camping at River Legacy park, right down the street from our house. (Maris and I will probably come home). It is organized by the park dept and they are having sleeping bag story time, hot dogs, smores and songs and a movie! Sat, Macie has her first soccer game and we are going to a birthday dinner. I hope to post pictures of Maris bday and Macie's cheerleading and soccer stuff soon. The kitchen will have to wait until its all done. Probably another week at least. Can't wait til next week.... cuz I need a BREAK!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

you to all this WITHOUT meth?!? Unreal! Sounds like y'all are having lots of fun! Post pictures!!! Wanna see the cake you decorated for Maris' bday!!! AND of the bday girl!