Friday, March 13, 2009

Ugh

I just had to share my woes. Really, I'm just feeling sorry for myself, cause I know none of this stuff is THAT bad, but here we go....

1. The roof over our kitchen, where we are currently re-texturing and painting the ceiling, IS LEAKING

2. The kitchen faucet broke. As if having the whole kitchen torn apart wasn't bad enough....

3. I stubbed my little pinky toe on Tues and it hurts SO BAD! The whole area is swollen and black purple and it hurts to walk on it still.

4. Maris has been running a fever for 2 days, and has tonsillitis and her 4th ear infection since Sept. She is going to the ENT to see about tubes in her ears! She's just a BABY!

Ok, its not that bad, but poor me anyway. I will say that I am so thankful to have such nice friends and be around such nice people. On Wed nite (before I knew about the leak and before the fever and faucet) I went to church with both girls and it was pouring down rain. Scott Souder went and parked the truck for me. After church, it was raining again and Scott Tenery went and got my truck for me. So nice! On Thurs, Kelly brought Macie home from preschool. Also on Thurs, Gina verified Maris's ear infection so I didn't make a needless trip to the Dr.

I think its supposed to stop raining sometime today, which will be great. I don't know how you stand it Clarissa! Hopefully John will fix the roof this weekend and we can get the kitchen done! It is taking FOREVER! OK enough.

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

oh you poor dear!! sounds like when it rains...it really DOES pour! ick! Poor Maris! But how nice that you have so many kind scotts around to help at church! :)
the rain in texas is torrential. nothing like the constant spitting rain we have up here. i hope things get better quick!!!