Friday, March 13, 2009

Macie-ism

On Tues, John and I had our 8th anniversary. On Mon nite, I told Macie that the next day was our anniversary and that we had been married 8 years. She got sad and kinda started to cry. I asked her what was wrong and she said "You're getting so old". Ha!

The girl is a hoot. She just came in here and told me that she was scared of the Dora show on tv. Sheesh!

Oh, and I know every parent has probably experienced this. We went to zoo on Mon and Spring was in the air if ya know what I mean. The elephants and turtles were mating. The elephants were very intersting to say the least. Anyway, Macie says: I didn't know elephants played piggy back rides. We of course, left it at that.

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

OMG! ELEPHANTS getting it on?!?!? THAT musta been SOMETHING to see! Eek!
Kids are hilarious with their perspective. awesome. :)) keep these macie-isms coming. i love em!