Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween and Flower Pillow







Wow! It's been a long time. Is anyone even looking at this any more? I need to just give this thing up. But, I wanted to post Halloween pictures of my cuties and to show off the flower pillow I made Macie. I was having a good ole time making it until I had to sew those dang petals on! You sew them on when they are stuffed and it was a little difficult.... It was a pain in the BUTT! Also, when I got ready to post this, I realized that I didn't have a picture of Macie in her Halloween costume by herself. So, this is a cute one of her and her friend Jordan aka Tinkerbell. Funny cuz Macie was Tinkerbell last year and Jordan was Ariel. Hee hee.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Cute pillow, Roonie!

Shara said...

We're looking! Just don't comment much.. love the pictures and stories, don't ever quit!
Aunt Shara