Monday, July 13, 2009

Inspiration

I am doing a Beth Moore Bible study right now and she listed the words of this Steven Curtis Chapman song in the lesson today. I had to share them cuz I think they provide such wisdom! so true with all of life, but I esp feel the trueness of it with kiddos.

There's only on who knows
What's really out there waiting
In all the moments yet to be
And all we need to know
Is He's out there waiting
To Him the future's History
And He has given us a treasure called Right Now
And this is the only moment we can do anything about
And if it brings tears
Then taste them as they fall
And let them soften your heart

And if it brings you laughter
Then throw your head back
And let it go, let it go

You gotta let it go
Listen to your heartbeat
There's a wonder in the here and now
It's right there in front of you
And I don't want you to miss
The MIRACLE OF THE MOMENT.