Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

I have to post about Halloween too!  I am on a roll folks!  Macie was Hannah Montana.  No, she does not watch the show, but the girl is everywhere.  But, yes, she loves "The Best of Both Worlds" and "Party in the USA".  ANYWAY....

I made her costume, cuz we couldn't find the one she wanted in her size.  The wig was a nightmare and was soon tossed after this picture.  She looked much better without it and later had her hair sprayed purple.  She really only wanted the headset microphone thing anyway.

Maris wanted to be Cinderella even before she really knew what was going on.  I had bought her a costume but she thought it was too itchy.  I borrowed one and that was too big and too itchy too.  SO, the night before she had to wear her costume to school, I made her costume too.  I had most of the stuff.  But, I bought some trim and copied the tutu idea from here. Then, I bought a cream colored outfit at Walmart and dyed it blue and added some of the stuff from the skirt.  Aren't I talented?  I was so excited and surprised that it turned out half way decent.  It's not perfect but, IT IS NOT ITCHY!!!! 

My sweeties:

2 comments:

Shara said...

Sooooo Cute! Hannah Montana would be jealous if she saw how cute Miss Macie is! The dress is perfect. And Miss Maris looks cute in her blue dress too. They are such stars! Good job on the dresses mom!

Decorating Spaces said...

The night before?! Crazy! They turned out great!