Monday, March 1, 2010

Maris' 2nd Birthday!


I know you expect this, but... I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She had a fun day. After a good nap, our family came over and showered her with gifts. We had dinner and then she got to blow out her candle and eat cake! (or lick icing off a cupcake is more like it) She did a great job blowing out the candle too!






(For someone so picky about shoes, she really can work these heels! A great gift from her Aunt Sandy & Uncle Mike).
I had made Macie a ruffley skirt from this site and Maris just loved it. But, of course it was too big and she would get frustrated because it didn't fit her. So, at the last minute, I decided to make her one for her birthday. She loved it! She wore it to Macie's Upward cheerleading game and pranced all over the place. When she got up from her nap and saw all the decorations and cake and stuff, she loved that too. That made me happy, cuz then maybe the two year birthday isn't all for the mom afterall. Ha! Oh, I just love her!





3 comments:

Lacey and Rob said...

Sooo cute Stephanie! I can't believe she is two already! Remember when we were preggers? Doesn't seem like that long ago. Happy 2 YEARS MARIS!

Sara Moon said...

happy birthday sweet maris! love the pictures! the one with her sweet happy expression for the cake/candle is PRICELESS! send that to me to doctor up so you can print it big!!! seriously!

Clarissa said...

omg!! What a doll!!! she looks so happy and like such a BIG GIRL!! She's not a baby anymore!! oh wow!!
that cake is TOO MUCH! love love love!